December 07, 2022
Ways to take care of Raw denim? Simple tricks of the trade for longevity in your denim.
We absolutely love raw denim jeans! They are so versatile and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Taking care of them is essential to ensure that they look their best and last for a long time. Here are some tips for taking care of your raw denim jeans:
1. Wash them sparingly - raw denim should only be washed every 6-12 months, depending on how often you wear them.
2. Hand wash them - when you do need to wash them, it is best to hand wash them in cold water with a gentle detergent.
3. Hang dry them - avoid putting them in the dryer, as this can cause them to shrink or fade.
4. Spot clean them - if they get a stain, use a damp cloth to spot clean them instead of washing them.
5. Store them properly - when you’re not wearing them, store them in a cool, dry place.